In 1984 was created Intersouth Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Durham. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Biolex Therapeutics, 480 Biomedical, MicroCHIPS We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Information Technology.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Opposing the other organizations, this Intersouth Partners works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Intersouth Partners is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Intersouth Partners, startups are often financed by Harbert Growth Partners, Alliance Technology Ventures, Skyline Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Skyline Ventures, Noro-Moseley Partners, H.I.G. Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Grotech Ventures, The Aurora Funds, TVM Capital.
|15M||12 Aug 2011||United States, Waltham|
|46M||02 Jun 2009||United States, Chapel Hill|
|36M||01 Sep 2005||United States, Pittsboro|
Digital Safety Technologies
|41M||06 Apr 2005||United States, Morrisville|
|8M||30 Nov 2005||United States, Morrisville|
|19M||30 Mar 2006||United States, Waltham|
|3M||27 Mar 2002||United Kingdom, Durham|
|16M||28 Oct 2013||United States, Charleston|
|45M||07 Feb 2019||United States, Timonium|
|12M||27 Sep 2007||United States, Morrisville|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.