In 1993 was created WI Harper Group, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Peter Liu. We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the WI Harper Group, startups are often financed by IDG Capital, Maven Ventures, Harbinger Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IDG Capital, SAIF Partners, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IDG Capital, Intel Capital, Sycamore Ventures.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This WI Harper Group works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from WI Harper Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Panshi, Focus Media, Chemclin. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Medical Device. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Cube Magic Gaming||-|
|Daimler Trucks North America||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Digital News Ventures (MDIF Fund)||New York, New York, United States|
|Gucang Xueyuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Huai'an Yuanxing Investment||-|
|Multicoin Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|PSS Systems||California, Mountain View, United States|
|RMI||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Savannah Fund||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|SeaLink Capital Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|SJF Ventures||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Sjmg Health Investments||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Skywater Capital||Hawaii, Honolulu, United States|
|Sova||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Startup Braga||Braga, North, Portugal|
|The Luxembourg Company Deverel||-|
|Totem Investment Partners||-|
|Wageningen Business Generator||Gelderland, Netherlands, Wageningen|
|$5M||06 Jul 2022||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$22M||29 Nov 2021||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
Kdan Mobile Software
|$16M||19 Jul 2021||Tainan, Taiwan|
|$43M||26 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||25 May 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$90M||05 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||27 Jul 2020||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$2M||24 Jul 2020||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$6M||07 May 2020||Hong Kong|
– Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. announced $16M Series B funding.
– The round was led by Dattoz Partners, WI Harper Group, Taiwania Capital and Golden Asia Fund Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
– Kdan is a SaaS company that designs and provides cloud-based productivity and content creation solutions for desktop, web and mobile environments.
– The round will be used to accelerate its global expansion.
– Engine Biosciences announced the successful completion of an oversubscribed $43m Series A funding round.
– Engine identifies errors in the complex genetic codes of diseases, fixing them with precise therapeutic solutions.
– This round was led by Polaris Partners and also included new investors Invus and one of the world’s premier institutional investors, based in Singapore.
– Existing investors also participated in the Series A, which included 6 Dimensions Capital, WuXi AppTec, DHVC, EDBI, Baidu Ventures, Vectr Ventures, Goodman Capital, WI Harper, and Nest.Bio.
– Amy Schulman, Managing Partner at Polaris Partners, has joined the Engine Biosciences Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.