The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Taipei. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Taiwan.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Taiwania Capital, startups are often financed by Tyche Partners, R7 Partners, Latterell Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tyche Partners, Korea Investment Partners, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RTW Investments LLC, Polaris Founders Capital, Perceptive Advisors.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Taiwania Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AEye, Pavilion Data Systems, Viracta Therapeutics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Therapeutics. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Angel Round Capital||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Beijing Financial Street Capital Operation Center||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Convivialite Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CXO Fund||California, San Jose, United States|
|DBS - NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Denham Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|EnergyFunders||Houston, Texas, United States|
|FSP Ventures||Austria, Vienna|
|Kuramo Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|LeBox Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Longxi Real Estate||-|
|Nextpoint||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Signature Bank||New York, New York, United States|
|Two Point O Fund||-|
|Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|VStone||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|16 Aug 2022||Taipei, Taiwan|
|15 Aug 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||01 Jul 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$28M||06 Apr 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||04 Apr 2022||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$3M||08 Mar 2022||New Taipei, Taiwan|
Pavilion Data Systems, Inc.
|$45M||20 Jan 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$7M||16 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$88M||09 Nov 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
– Elixiron Immunotherapeutics from San Francisco develops therapeutics for cancer, neurological diseases and inflammatory disorders.
– The company closed a $27m Series A-1 extension financing round.
– The round was jointly led by Pangu Capital (a new investor) and Taiwania Capital (an existing investor) and was joined by further new investors, including DCI Partners of Daiwa Securities Group, Mega International Commercial Bank, Fubon Financial Holdings and Hong Tai Electric Industrial, as well as other existing investors such as China Development Capital Industrial Bank (CDIB) Capital Group.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance phase 1 trials of two pipeline candidates and take three immuno-oncology assets towards IND applications.
– Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. announced $16M Series B funding.
– The round was led by Dattoz Partners, WI Harper Group, Taiwania Capital and Golden Asia Fund Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
– Kdan is a SaaS company that designs and provides cloud-based productivity and content creation solutions for desktop, web and mobile environments.
– The round will be used to accelerate its global expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.