In 1990 was created Blue Chip Venture Company, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cincinnati. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Blue Chip Venture Company, startups are often financed by HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Osprey Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Venrock. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners, West Capital Advisors.
This organization was formed by Jack Wyant. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Opposing the other organizations, this Blue Chip Venture Company works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Blue Chip Venture Company is 100-500 millions dollars.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Publishing, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Kinetic Social, Space.com, ShareThis
Funds with similar focus
|$192M||17 Jun 2020||California, United States|
|12 Aug 2015||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
Bidtellect - Native Intelligence
|$22M||16 Jul 2015||Delray Beach, Florida, United States|
|$16M||01 May 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$70M||27 Feb 2015||Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||17 Dec 2014||Irvine, California, United States|
|$4M||02 Sep 2014||Virginia, United States|
|19 Aug 2014||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$8M||05 May 2014||Pasadena, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.