Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2004. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Opposing the other organizations, this Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC works on 20 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight StorageNetworks, Hyperchip, SandCraft. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, TCV, Siemens Mustang Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, TCV, Focus Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, TCV, Focus Ventures.
|40M||30 Sep 1999||United States, Bellevue|
|90M||24 Jul 2000||United States, Boca Raton|
|42M||27 Oct 1999||United States, Melbourne|
|53M||07 Mar 2000||United States, Redwood City|
|40M||02 Jan 2002||United States, Cupertino|
|65M||01 Sep 2000||Canada, Montreal|
|22M||22 Apr 2021|
|88M||24 Apr 2000|
Blue Pumpkin Software
|19M||24 Jul 2001||United States, Sunnyvale|
Blue Pumpkin Software
|9M||13 Mar 2002||United States, Sunnyvale|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.