CapitalG is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mountain View. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. CapitalG appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. When the investment is from CapitalG the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this CapitalG performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Airbnb, Lyft, Stripe. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Personal Finance, Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the CapitalG, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Sequoia Capital India, General Catalyst. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, General Catalyst, Accel.
Funds with similar focus
|$31M||03 Oct 2022||Virginia, United States|
|$260M||21 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$57M||01 Jun 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$100M||31 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$120M||16 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$140M||10 Feb 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$80M||19 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$550M||01 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$140M||18 Nov 2021||Virginia, United States|
– Dataiku announced $400m Series E investment led by Tiger Global, with participation from several existing investors, including ICONIQ Growth, CapitalG, FirstMark Capital, Battery Ventures, Snowflake Ventures, and Dawn Capital, as well as new investors including Insight Partners, Eurazeo, Lightrock, and Datadog CEO Olivier Pomel.
– This capital, which brings the company’s valuation to $4.6b, will power Dataiku’s mission to systemize the use of data for exceptional business results.
– Dataiku enables over 450 companies globally to leverage one end-to-end platform to design, deploy, and manage AI and analytics applications.
– Thumbtack, the modern home management platform, announced it has secured a $275 million investment at a valuation of $3.2 billion.
– The round was led by Qatar Investment Authority and joined by Blackstone Alternative Asset Management as well as G Squared.
– Prior investors Baillie Gifford, CapitalG, Founders Circle Capital, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management also participated.
– The new funding will be used to accelerate innovation, fuel the company’s growth, and drive continued adoption.
– The modern home is more connected, but home services remains one of the largest markets still in the early stages of moving to digital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.