Moment Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Moment Ventures works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Moment Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Ammar Hanafi, Clint Chao, Rajiv Khemani. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Moment Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Sequoia Capital, August Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Menlo Ventures, 1984 Ventures, ZhenFund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Canvas Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tegile Systems, Pod Foods Co, Copia We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Internet. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|$22M||16 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||31 Aug 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$3M||17 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$17M||20 Apr 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$5M||26 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||19 Aug 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||07 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||09 Jun 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Rune Labs is a San Francisco, CA-based brain data company enabling the advancement and delivery of precision neuroscience therapeutics.
– The company raised $22.8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Eclipse Ventures with participation from current investors including DigiTx Partners and Moment Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand the number of patients, clinicians, and researchers using its platform.
– Rafay Systems from Sunnyvale develops a platform for Kubernetes Operations.
– Series B funding $25m brings company valuation to more than $100m.
– The round was led by ForgePoint Capital with participation from existing investors Ridge Ventures, Costanoa Ventures and Moment Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at hiring engineers and growing sales, marketing and customer success teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.