In 2011 was created ZhenFund, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Beijing.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the ZhenFund, startups are often financed by GGV Capital, Matrix Partners China, GSR Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Shunwei Capital, Bertelsmann Asia Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Blue Lake Capital AG, Vision Plus Capital, DCM Ventures.
The fund was created by Bob Xiaoping Xu, Victor Wang. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from ZhenFund the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this ZhenFund works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vipkid, UCommune, Xiaohongshu. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Funds with similar focus
|08 Dec 2022||Changyang, Beijing, China|
|$11M||29 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|11 Sep 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|05 Sep 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|10 Aug 2022||Shanghai, China|
|01 Aug 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$15M||19 Jul 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$41M||24 Jun 2022||Shanghai, China|
|06 Jun 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
– Delonix Bioworks has closed a $14m Series Seed financing to accelerate the development of its innovative synthetic vaccines.
– The financing was led by Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund and IDG Capital with participation from ZhenFund and an undisclosed investor.
– The financing will be used to accelerate the building of synthetic biology vaccine platforms and advance pipelines of synthetic vaccines to clinical trials.
– Delonix is working on innovative synthetic biology approaches to develop the next generation medical solutions to address global public health challenges.
– Current lead programs target anti-microbial resistance (AMR).
– Surreal, a China-based AI startup, raised $2-3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia China and ZhenFund.
– The company is merely three months old but has already secured a seed round of $2-3 million from two prominent investors, Sequoia China and ZhenFund.
– Surreal received nearly 10 investment offers in this round, as investors jostled to bet on a future shaped by AI-generated content.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.