In 1983 was created Jamestown, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Atlanta. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Beauty, Mobile Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HqO.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Jamestown, startups are often financed by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Navitas Capital, Jeremy Neuer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Partners HealthCare, MetaProp NYC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Steve Pagliuca, Sam Kennedy, New England Development.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Archangel Network of Funds||Canada, Kitchener, Ontario|
|Bob Xu ZhenEdu Fund||-|
|BrasilAgro Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agricolas||-|
|Carib Ventures, LLC||California, San Diego, United States|
|DLB Capital||Connecticut, United States, Wilton|
|Hudson Clean Energy Partners||New Jersey, Teaneck, United States|
|Huntsville Angel Network||Alabama, Huntsville, United States|
|LDR Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Maroc Numeric Fund||Casablanca, Grand Casablanca, Morocco|
|Montegray Capital||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|National City Corporation.||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|NCore Ventures||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Pacific Asset Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rochester Institute of Technology||New York, Rochester, United States|
|Yinshuo Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Yu Holdings||China, Shanghai|
|$2M||05 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|08 Feb 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||28 Mar 2007||New Jersey, United States|
– Fillogic is a NYC-based Logistics-as-a-Service platform for retailers.
– The company raised $2.5m in seed funding from James McCann, Chairman and CEO of Food Retail Ventures who will be joining the Fillogic Board, with participation from Jamestown LP, GroundBreak Ventures, Revelry Ventures Partners, XRC Labs, Green Egg Ventures, and other strategic angels including Sandy Sigal.
– The new investment will be used to expand the Fillogic Hub Network nationwide to key strategic markets in the Mid-Atlantic, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix and San Francisco.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.