DLB Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Wilton. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline China Rapid Finance For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Wealth Management, Internet.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Comparing to the other companies, this DLB Capital performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the DLB Capital, startups are often financed by Northwater Capital, Hewlett-Packard, Broadline Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are QED Investors, Northwater Capital, Broadline Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Thomas H. Lee Partners, PNC Bank, David J. La Placa.
Funds with similar focus
|Double Sharp Partners||Japan, Minato|
|Emergent Ventures||Connecticut, Sandy Hook, United States|
|Finistere Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|FWD Fuji Life Insurance||Japan, Tokyo|
|GDP Venture||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Hengfeng Guoji||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Huntsville Angel Network||Alabama, Huntsville, United States|
|Jiayuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|L&T Infrastructure Finance||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|MizMaa Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|PA Consulting Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Pacific Asset Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Parkway Venture Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|SparkChain Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Tasly Holding Group||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Top Technology Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Zhulu Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$250K||14 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||08 Feb 2011||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$100M||13 Jan 2010||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
China Rapid Finance
|$21M||01 Nov 2007||Shanghai|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.