Green Egg Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Green Egg Ventures performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Green Egg Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Freelance, Fitness. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wethos, Ocrolus, Urban Umbrella. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Green Egg Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars New York City Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thursday Capital, The Fund, Techstars New York City Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ValueStream Ventures, SoundBoard Venture Fund, Laconia.
|$3M||19 Sep 2021||Ontario, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Jun 2021||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|$1M||13 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|18 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||06 Nov 2020||England|
|$2M||27 Apr 2020||Ontario|
|$497K||20 Jul 2017||New York, United States|
|10 Jul 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|$900K||10 Jan 2017||New York, United States|
– Aren from Tel Aviv is a leading civil infrastructure management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
– The company announced its seed capital raise of $2 million.
– The round was led by Shadow Ventures, with Rho Capital Partners, MetaProp, Technion Angels, Green Egg Ventures, HBS Alumni Angels, Turf Advisory, COINS, and Maccabee Ventures as major participants.
– Agnostiq, Inc. from Toronto is a quantum computing SaaS startup.
– The company raised $2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Differential Ventures, with follow-on participation from Scout Ventures, Tensility Venture Partners, Boost VC, and Green Egg Ventures.
– The new investment will be used for continued development of its software platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.