The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Chicago.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from Harvard Business School Angels Chicago is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
This organization was formed by Alexander Meyer.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FourKites, Gila Therapeutics, Surgical Innovation Associates. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Harvard Business School Angels Chicago, startups are often financed by HPA, Sandalphon Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are HPA, Sandalphon Capital, Impact Engine. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HPA, CEAS Investments, Sandalphon Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|ShawSpring Partners||United States, Boston|
|Apoteket AB||Sweden, Solna|
|MS Fincap||India, Jaipur|
|ESM Japan||Japan, Fukui|
|Wong Fong Industries||-|
|Belgravia Capital||United States, Tulsa|
|CEX.IO||United Kingdom, London|
|Fundable||United States, Powell|
|Post Oak Energy Capital||United States, Houston|
|Mayham Holding AG||-|
|Friendly Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Genuity Capital Markets||Canada, Toronto|
|Kelso & Company||United States, New York|
|Egan-Managed Capital||United States, Boston|
|The Investor Group||United Kingdom, Twickenham|
|ValueStream Ventures||United States, New York|
|Epic Foundation||United States, New York|
|$3M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$2M||15 Apr 2021||United States, Irvine|
|$3M||22 Jan 2021||United States, Milwaukee|
|$5M||27 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
Surgical Innovation Associates
|$4M||02 Oct 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$8M||23 Jul 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$50M||05 Feb 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$6M||19 Nov 2018||United States, Chicago|
|$9M||07 Nov 2018||United States, Chicago|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.