In 2007 was created Lowercase Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Lowercase Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Lowercase Capital performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund was created by Chris Sacca. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Twitter, Slack Technologies. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, Software.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Lowercase Capital, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Chris Sacca, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, General Catalyst, Founder Collective. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SV Angel, Accel, Upfront Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||03 Jun 2022||Michoacan de Ocampo, Michoacán, Mexico|
|$145M||14 Oct 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$5M||18 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$16M||05 Nov 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||10 Jan 2020||The Netherlands, Limburg, Netherlands|
|$4M||04 Jan 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||03 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
|$300M||19 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||21 Aug 2019||Santa Monica, California, United States|
– Grow Therapy, a behavioral health startup, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SignalFire and joined by existing investors, including First Round Capital, Lowercase Capital, and others.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and grow its network of therapists.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.