This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Nyack
Drake Management was established in 2001, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Nyack.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6 participants. Along with Drake Management, start-ups are often financed by Y Combinator, Victress Capital, Prime Movers Lab. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, University of Wyoming Foundation, Starbridge Venture Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by AKITUA.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are E-Commerce, Industrial. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 5 more areas of investment. AUrate, Axiom Space, Momentus are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.