The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Declaration Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 7.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Declaration Partners, startups are often financed by Greycroft, iNovia Capital, RTP Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Town Hall Ventures, Tiger Global Management, New Enterprise Associates.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Amperity, Tealium, Bright Health. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Marketing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Bulldog Angel Network||-|
|Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence||California, San Jose, United States|
|Covidien Ventures||Mansfield, Massachusetts, United States|
|Evalue||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Groupe Galeries Lafayette||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Guohua Huijin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kunde Ziben||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|memBrain||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Pet360||Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting, United States|
|PISEC Group GmbH||-|
|Tallwave||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|The Carlyle Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|The Kiyo Bank||Japan, Wakayama, Wakayama Prefecture|
|Tiller Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Venture Lending & Leasing V||-|
|$15M||12 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||17 Feb 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$62M||09 Dec 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||05 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||16 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$140M||13 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$510M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||16 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||13 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– Copado has raised $140m in Series C financing.
– The round was led by Insight Partners and includes participation from new investors SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Declaration Partners and DG Ventures, as well as existing investors Salesforce Ventures, ISAI Cap Venture, Lead Edge Capital, and Perpetual Investors. Strategic investor IBM Ventures also participated in the round.
– Proceeds will be used to expand its DevOps and AI-enabled testing solutions across the leading enterprise SaaS platforms driving today’s digital transformation projects.
– Amperity, a Seattle, Washington-based customer data platform, announced it has raised $100 million in series D funding, valuing the company at more than $1 billion post-money.
– Founder and CEO Kabir Shahani said the company will use these funds, which bring its total raised to $187 million, to expand sales and marketing, grow internationally, and invest in R&D.
– Amperity’s latest funding round was led by HighSage Ventures, with participation from existing investors Tiger Global Management, Declaration Partners, Madrona Venture Group, and MaderaTechnology Partners.
– The company has 225 employees, and it expects to grow its workforce to over 300 by the end of the year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.