In 2007 was created Moelis & Company, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The typical startup value when the investment from Moelis & Company is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The fund was created by Jeff Raich, Ken Moelis, Navid Mahmoodzadegan.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Moelis & Company, startups are often financed by Sky, Pivot Investment Partners, Evolution Media. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Timothy Staley, Pivot Investment Partners, Joseph DePaulo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pivot Investment Partners, Fenway Summer Ventures, Comcast Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Digital Entertainment. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight iflix, College Ave Student Loans.
|Allegiance Capital||California, Huntington Beach, United States|
|Bige Meike||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council||Swindon, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|iMinds Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Jones Lang LaSalle Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Kasasa||Austin, Texas, United States|
|LongTec China Ventures||China, Shanghai|
|Merrill Lynch Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Miller Johnson Steichen Kinnard Inc||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Narra Venture Capital||Manila, Philippines|
|Pingtan Xin Sanban Touzi||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|Presbyterian Health Foundation||Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, United States|
|Saturn Shine Steam Detailing||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Sequoia Capital (SSF)||-|
|Southern California Public Radio||California, Pasadena, United States|
|The Opportunity Calgary Investment Fund||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Xinqi Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Zhuhai Hengqin Shuimu Zhuohua Management Consulting||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$1M||29 Jun 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$130M||16 Feb 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
College Ave Student Loans
|$5M||01 Jun 2015||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
College Ave Student Loans
|$5M||01 Aug 2014||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.