In 2018 was created Prime Movers Lab, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Prime Movers Lab seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The main department of described VC is located in the Jackson.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Prime Movers Lab, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, One Way Ventures, Mountain Nazca. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Mountain Nazca, Liquid 2 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, University of Wyoming Foundation, Quiet Capital.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Momentus For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Aerospace, Transportation.
The fund was created by Dakin Sloss.
|50M||12 May 2021||United States, Milpitas|
|27M||06 May 2021|
|45M||15 Apr 2021|
|13M||18 Mar 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|130M||16 Feb 2021||United States, Houston|
|3M||21 Jan 2021|
|7M||02 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|30M||20 Oct 2020||United States, Milpitas|
|14M||16 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Elevian, an emerging biotech company developing medicines that restore youthful regenerative capacity with the potential to treat and prevent multiple age-related diseases, has raised $40m in an oversubscribed Series A round. – The round was led by Prime Movers Lab. – Additional investors include Bold Capital, Leslie Ventures, John A Kuelbs Family Office and others. Read more
– Energy Vault is a Westlake Village, CA-based creator of gravity-based, grid-scale energy storage solutions with its proprietary technology. – Company raised $100m in Series C funding. – The round was led by existing investor Prime Movers Lab, with participation from other existing investors SoftBank Vision Fund, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Helena, and Idealab X, and new investors Pickering Energy Partners through its Energy Equity Opportunity Fund, SailingStone Global Energy Transition, A.T. Gekko, Crexa Cap... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.