This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
AKITUA was established in 2005, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Lyon. The VC's location is in Europe, France.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Besides AKITUA, start-ups are typically funded by Y Combinator, Hemisphere Ventures, Yakumi. The most common co-investors for the fund is Entrepreneur Venture. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by PMT Ventures, Tetragon Financial Group Limited, Sustainable Ocean Alliance.
Finless Foods is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Blockchain, Sports. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States.
The fund was established by Etienne FRETAULT.
AKITUA participates, on average, in 19 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In real terms, this VC performs 20 percentage points more exits than other funds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.3% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.