Starbridge Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Starbridge Venture Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Along with Starbridge Venture Capital, start-ups are often financed by Singularity University Ventures. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Hemisphere Ventures, Type 1 Ventures, Starlight Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by AKITUA.
The fund was established by Michael Mealling, Scott Livingston, Steven Jorgenson.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified 3D Printing, Information Technology. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 4 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Axiom Space.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: starbridgevc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.