This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Mckinney
The VC's location is in North America, United States. The primary office of this VC is located in Mckinney.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 other investors. Along with Hemisphere Ventures, start-ups are often financed by SOSV, IndieBio, Shaun Coleman as well as 1 other investor. The fund often co-invests with SOSV, Starbridge Venture Capital, IndieBio. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Space Angels, AKITUA, The Syndicate Fund.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Hemisphere Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Vector Launch, Finless Foods, Bizly are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Consumer Goods, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: hemisphere.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last, first last, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.