Founders Circle Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Founders Circle Capital, startups are often financed by Atlas Venture, .406 Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accomplice, Shasta Ventures, SharesPost Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SharesPost Investment Management, Salesforce Ventures, Wellington Management.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DocuSign, AppDynamics, Twilio. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Cyber Security.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 62 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Founders Circle Capital performs on 13 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Founders Circle Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Chris Albinson, Ken Loveless, Mike Jung. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|Node Capital||China, Beijing|
|GM&C Life Sciences Fund||United Kingdom, Cheshire|
|Silver Point Ventures||The Netherlands, Leiden|
|Soaring Startup Circle Venture Partners||United States, Boston|
|ActnerLab||South Korea, Seoul|
|Cranberry Capital||United States, Pittsford|
|RR Donnelley & Sons||United States, Chicago|
|Lordship Ventures||United States, Stratford|
|Doing Now||China, Beijing|
|Shenzhen Fastprint Circuit Tech||China, Guangdong|
|Avic Securities||China, Jiangxi|
|Silicon Laboratories||United States, Austin|
|A11 Venture||Italy, Toscana|
|Greentech Capital Advisors||United States, New York|
|Techstars Atlanta in Partnership with Cox Enterprises||United States, Atlanta|
|$150M||28 Jul 2021||United States, Denver|
|$275M||15 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$250M||01 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
Mobile Premier League
|$95M||04 Feb 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$1B||01 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$58M||25 Feb 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$30M||21 May 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$80M||07 Sep 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$16M||13 Dec 2017||United States, San Francisco|
– Mobile Premier League, the Asian largest esports and skill gaming platform, raised its Series E round of financing at a pre-money valuation of $2.3b.
– The round was led by Legatum Capital with participation from existing investors Sequoia, SIG, RTP Global, Go-Ventures, Moore Strategic Ventures, Play Ventures, Base Partners, Telstra Ventures, and Founders Circle Capital.
– The new investment will be used to finance the company’s global expansion and invest in its technology.
– SonderMind Inc. from Denver, CO develops behavioral health technology to improve mental health clinical outcomes.
– Company closed $150m Series C financing.
– The round was co-led by new investors Drive Capital and Premji Invest with participation from General Catalyst, Partners Group, Smash Ventures, Kickstart Fund, F-Prime Capital, Founders Circle Capital, Zoma Foundation and FCA Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s expansion into all 50 states.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.