Spring Mountain Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Clinical Trials, Fitness. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ziften Technologies, Prevalent Networks, Keen Decision Systems.
The fund was created by Launny Steffens. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
This Spring Mountain Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Spring Mountain Capital, startups are often financed by Connecticut Innovations, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Female Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Connecticut Innovations, StarVest Partners, RRE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RRE Ventures, National Cancer Institute SBIR Development Center, Ironwood Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Atherton Venture Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Beijing Konruns Pharmaceutical||Beijing, Changping, China|
|DIAG Deutsche Industrieanlagen||-|
|Fuhui Growth (Tianjin) Asset Management Center||-|
|Joyo Bank||Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan, Mito|
|Kaishitong Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kii Capital||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Marsh & McLennan Companies||New York, New York, United States|
|Monsanto||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Sandvine||Canada, Ontario, Waterloo|
|Shenzhen Jiunuo Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The Amherst Fund||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Valley Oak Investments||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Worldpay||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xin Ding Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yishi Medical Industry Investment Holdings||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhejiang Jiaxin Development Company||-|
|$45M||12 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$42M||19 Aug 2021||El Segundo, California, United States|
|$10M||04 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$12M||14 Dec 2020||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$16M||28 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$45M||19 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||09 Jan 2020||Connecticut, United States|
|$25M||14 May 2019||Connecticut, United States|
Keen Decision Systems
|$4M||09 Apr 2019||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
– RepairSmith is a disruptive technology startup offering the first and only full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and maintenance.
– RepairSmith has raised a $42m Series B funding round from investors, including TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, and Spring Mountain Capital.
– The company will use this cash infusion to continue rapid expansion of its service, already available in 650 cities across six states with over 100,000 service appointments completed to date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.