Frontier Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2002. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Santa Monica.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Frontier Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Intercept Ventures, Inspiration Ventures, RPM Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RPM Ventures, DFJ, Draper Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, Nth Power, Emerald Technology Ventures.
The current fund was established by David Cremin, Scott Lenet. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Netpulse, NinthDecimal, Prolacta Bioscience. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Video. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Frontier Venture Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2009. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Frontier Venture Capital works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|$7M||18 Jan 2023||Oakland, California, United States|
|$111M||24 Feb 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$2M||18 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|05 Nov 2020||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$1M||15 Sep 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|25 Aug 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$10M||29 Jul 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$5M||14 Jul 2020||New Jersey, United States|
|$7M||15 May 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.