Cue Ball is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by John Hamel. The overall number of key employees were 7.
The average startup value when the investment from Cue Ball is 50-100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Cue Ball performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Apps, Internet. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bread, Livefyre, Scrollmotion d/b/a Ingage.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Cue Ball, startups are often financed by Greycroft, ff Venture Capital, Hillsven Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hillsven Capital, ff Venture Capital, RRE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greycroft, ff Venture Capital, Hillsven Capital.
|2M||11 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|4M||21 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|10 Aug 2015||United States, Mountain View|
|10 Nov 2016||United States, Mountain View|
|4M||11 May 2021||United States, Menlo Park|
|10M||11 May 2021||United States, Boulder|
Redline Trading Solutions
|5M||11 May 2021||United States, Woburn|
|57M||16 Feb 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|3M||20 Jan 2016||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.