United States, San Francisco
122WEST VENTURES is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This 122WEST VENTURES works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the 122WEST VENTURES, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Sazze, Primer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are South Park Commons, Founders' Co-op, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Strong Ventures, ID Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sheltr, Dark, Transcend. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Blockchain.
The fund was created by Andrew Solimine, Evan Tana. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 122west.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.