United States, Santa Clara
Sazze is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of this VC is situated in Santa Clara. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2015. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with Sazze, start-ups are often financed by Primer, Douglas Guen. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Primer, Douglas Guen, D.CAMP. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Primer, Y Combinator, Strong Ventures.
This VC was founded by Greg Kim, Heeji Kim, Kiha Lee.
Soomgo is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - South Korea. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Mobile Advertising, Jewelry. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.