This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The the headquarters of this VC is in Seoul. This investor is located in Asia, South Korea.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Locix, Madup, Tapas Media are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Auto Insurance, Information Technology. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country.
In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points less exits than other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5 participants. Besides ID Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Y Combinator, Strong Ventures, Primer and 1 more VC. The fund often co-invests with Strong Ventures, Y Combinator, Seoul Investment Partners, overall with 1 fund from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually Atinum Investment, Y Combinator, TS Investment.
We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.