South Korea, Seoul
Primer is the renowned VC, which was created in 2010. The VC's location is in Asia, South Korea. The primary office of this VC is located in Seoul.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Along with Primer, start-ups are often financed by Strong Ventures, Sazze, Douglas Guen as well as 5 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Strong Ventures, Sazze Partners, Sazze, overall with 5 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Strong Ventures, Y Combinator, Sazze, as well as 8 other investors.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Primer is involved in 25 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Enterprise Software, Apps. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are WASHSWAT, Miso, Cupix. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded.
The fund was established by Douglas Guen.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: primer.ai; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.