Primer appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Primer works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
The current fund was established by Douglas Guen.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Primer, startups are often financed by Strong Ventures, Sazze, Douglas Guen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Strong Ventures, Sazze Partners, Sazze. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Strong Ventures, Y Combinator, Sazze.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WASHSWAT, Miso, Cupix. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Apps. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea.
|Ada Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Align Capital Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Allbirds||California, San Francisco, United States|
|APAC Financial Services||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Flat6Labs||Egypt, Texas, United States|
|Follow[the]Seed||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|HTC||T'ai-wan, Taitung County, Taiwan|
|Ippen Media||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Latham & Watkins||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Palladin Consumer Retail Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Seven Spires Investment||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Shanghai Paiyipai Wenhua Chuanbo Youxian Gongsi||China, Jinshan District|
|Sopartec||Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium|
|Sterling Bancorp||New York, New York, United States|
|v1.vc||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Warmsun Holding Group||-|
|Xiamen Hengcheng Asset Management||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Zongheng Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$9M||15 Feb 2023||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|04 Mar 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$50K||09 Dec 2020||-|
|01 Dec 2019||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|28 Jun 2019||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$50K||01 May 2018||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$3M||12 Mar 2018||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$2M||08 Mar 2018||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|27 Feb 2018||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.