Founders' Co-op appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Andy Sack, Chris DeVore. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from Founders' Co-op is 1-5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Founders' Co-op performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Outreach, Bluecore, Amperity. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, Advertising. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Founders' Co-op, startups are often financed by Madrona Venture Group, Social Leverage, Maveron. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars Ventures, Social Leverage, Maveron. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Techstars.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||29 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||06 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$32M||26 Jan 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$3M||01 Dec 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$1M||14 Oct 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$2M||31 Aug 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$2M||27 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$35M||25 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$6M||28 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.