In 2014 was created BAM Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Playa Vista.
The current fund was established by Brian Lee, Richard Jun. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, Apps. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Honey, fuboTV, Hollar. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the BAM Ventures, startups are often financed by Forerunner Ventures, Collaborative Fund, Potenza Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mucker Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Brian Lee. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mucker Capital, Greycroft, Comcast Ventures.
When the investment is from BAM Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this BAM Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|$1M||18 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$15M||04 Aug 2021||Solana Beach, California, United States|
|$3M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||26 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||03 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|28 Mar 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||18 Jan 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||31 Dec 2020||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|01 Dec 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– PayEngine is a payments-facilitation platform built for vertical SaaS.
– The company raised $1.6M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Mucker Capital with participation from BAM Ventures, I2BF Global Ventures and HIVE Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand its core team and operations and extend its business reach.
– Wildfire Systems from Solana Beach, CA provides a financial technology platform which enables enterprise partners to embed social commerce, rewards, and cashback offerings within their existing services.
– The company raised $15M in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by TTV Capital and QED Investors with participation from new investors B Capital, the George Kaiser Family Foundation, and Daher Capital, and existing investors including Mucker Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Moonshots Capital, and BAM Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand the launch of its new white-label monetization platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.