M25 appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This M25 works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. When the investment is from M25 the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the M25, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, The Syndicate Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Dundee Venture Capital, The Syndicate Fund, Network Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovation Works, Cultivation Capital, Bain Capital Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, Cladwell, SafeChain. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Apps. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Brent Gutwein, Doug Drury, Stuart Gutwein, Victor Gutwein. The overall number of key employees were 4.
|Alpha Startups||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Flatiron Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|InitioGroup||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|JIC GROUP||China, Hongkou District|
|Link-age Ventures||Mason, Ohio, United States|
|Orange Wings Capital||-|
|PB Venture Group||California, Gilroy, United States|
|StonePine ACE Partners||-|
|Third Wave Digital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Wanglu Technology||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$10M||02 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$20M||27 Apr 2022||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$2M||02 Mar 2022||Wisconsin, United States|
|$3M||01 Mar 2022||Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$1M||17 Jan 2022||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$2M||07 Dec 2021||Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States|
|$500K||30 Nov 2021||Urbana, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||16 Nov 2021||Bloomington, Indiana, United States|
|$4M||16 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Blumira, a cybersecurity startup based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced that it raised $10.3 million in a series A round led by Mercury with participation from Ten Eleven Ventures, M25, Array Ventures, and others.
– The investment, which brings Blumira’s total raised to $12.9 million to date, will be used to grow the company’s security information and event management platform and double the size of its team to 80 employees within the next year.
– As enterprises embrace digital transformation during the pandemic, malicious actors are taking note — and advantage, in many cases. The world now faces roughly over 100,000 malicious websites and 10,000 malicious files every day. And ransomware has become prolific, despite the fact that 75% of companies infected with ransomware are running up-to-date endpoint protection.
– Breeze, a digital platform for disability and critical illness insurance, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Link Ventures and joined by Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, M25, Fiat Ventures and Invest Nebraska.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and product offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.