In 2016 was created Vestigo Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cambridge.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Insurance. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Vestmark, FRST, Micronotes For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
This organization was formed by David Blundin, Ian Sheridan, Mark Casady. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Vestigo Ventures, startups are often financed by E-Merge, Thrive Capital, The Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Harlem Capital Partners, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Castle Island Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Digital Currency Group, CMT Digital Ventures LLC, gumi Cryptos Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Alphamundi||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Chemdex||California, Carlsbad, United States|
|ETFS Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Europcar||France, Ile-de-France, Voisins-le-bretonneux|
|GLOCAL||Argentina, Rosario, Santa Fe|
|Hashed||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Hudson Structured Capital Management||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|IDG Ventures Korea||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|J.E. Berman Associates||-|
|Peloton||New York, New York, United States|
|Portillos||Illinois, Oak Brook, United States|
|Rising Dragon Singapore Pte Ltd||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Shanghai Cooltech Power||China, Qingpu District|
|Sonos||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|W3 Digital Agency||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|$12M||12 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||11 Jan 2022||Sacramento, California, United States|
|$6M||28 Sep 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$6M||03 Aug 2021||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$12M||06 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||06 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||08 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||30 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||29 Sep 2020||New York, United States|
– ZenLedger is a cryptocurrency tax software and blockchain analytics startup.
– Company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Bloccelerate VC with participation from Mark Cuban’s Radical Ventures, G1 VC, Borderless Capital, 4RC, Centrality, BIGG Digital Assets, CoinGecko, Accelerator Ventures, angel investors Jon Staenberg and Darren Lau, as well as previous investors Vestigo Ventures, Castle Island Ventures, Migration Capital, Blackwater Capital, and Karl Muth.
– The company intends to use the funds to release its cryptocurrency portfolio management solution, to grow its team through new hires in marketing, enterprise sales, customer service, and software engineering, to further advance the product and customer experience.
– Wagmo, a pet insurance and perks startup, raised $12.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Revolution Ventures with participation from Female Founders Fund, Clocktower Technology Ventures, and Vestigo Ventures.
– Angels, including Jeffrey Katzenberg, Jim Grube, Marilyn Hirsch, David Ronick, and Michael Akkerman, also participated in the round.
– The company was founded by Christie Horvath and Ali Foxworth, who both came from the world of finance and insurance and realized the gap in the market when it comes to pet insurance.
– Most pet insurance providers cover the big emergencies, such as surgeries, broken bones, etc. But anyone with a pet, and especially a new puppy (like myself), knows that the costs of basic care can add up very quickly.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.