E-Merge is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The company was established in Europe in Belgium. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Brussels.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the E-Merge, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, KEC Ventures, Healthy Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, KEC Ventures, Healthy Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Slow Ventures, Accomplice, Techstars Ventures.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cabify, Rappi, Spire Global. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The current fund was established by Gru00e9gory Hu00e9do, Laurent Drion. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from E-Merge is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This E-Merge works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Sep 2018||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$1M||28 Apr 2017||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$4M||16 Mar 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||06 Feb 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||01 Dec 2016||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$1M||27 Nov 2016||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$5M||25 Oct 2016||New York, United States|
|$1M||19 Oct 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||05 Oct 2016||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.