gumi Cryptos Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
gumi Cryptos Capital was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in San Francisco.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. In real terms, this VC performs 9 percentage points less exits than other funds. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Along with gumi Cryptos Capital, start-ups are often financed by iAngels, Y Combinator, Visary Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Xpring, Rockaway Capital, Lemniscap and also 1 different VC. The investors in the following rounds are usually Kenetic, Chain Capital.
This VC was founded by Hironao Kunimitsu, Miko Matsumura, Rui Zhang.
The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Developer Platform, Internet. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. FiNANCiE, ABE Global, Agoric are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: idgcapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '_' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.