Tusk Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Leasing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Circle Internet Financial, Bird Rides. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Bradley Tusk. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Tusk Ventures, startups are often financed by General Catalyst, Expansion Venture Capital, Breyer Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Catalyst, Slow Ventures, Juxtapose. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Juxtapose, Accel.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Tusk Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Tusk Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|Bush Foundation||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Cardinal Capital Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Clarksons Platou Securities AS||-|
|KGC Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Klingenstein, Fields & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|Max Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Micron Ventures||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Mitsuuroko Group Holdings||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|OhioHealth||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Phase4 Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Quotient Technology||California, Mountain View, United States|
|Tweed Financial Services||-|
|Women in XR||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Yule Gongchang||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$15M||15 Sep 2022||-|
|$130M||23 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$36M||10 Jun 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$25M||26 May 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$15M||04 May 2022||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|$4M||24 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||10 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||03 Feb 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$150M||19 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
– Lithic, the card issuing platform, announced that it has raised $43m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Index Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Rainfall Ventures, Teamworthy Ventures and Walkabout Ventures.
– Lithic card issuing platform was released nine months ago under the Privacy.com brand, with the mission to make it simple for developers to programmatically create virtual and physical payment cards.
– Lithic is rebranding to Lithic and using the new capital to double down on development of the card issuing platform. Privacy.com, the consumer product, continues to be a leading virtual card service dedicated to making payments safer and easier online, and is now officially powered by the Lithic card issuing platform.
– Wheel, the health tech company making virtual care work for everyone, announced a $50m Series B investment led by Lightspeed Ventures with participation from existing investors CRV, Silverton Partners, Tusk Venture Partners, and J.P. Morgan.
– New investors including Tony Fadell’s Future Shape also participated in the round.
– Wheel has raised $66m in total and will use the funding to further invest in its technology and clinician networks, soon delivering care to millions of patients in seconds.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.