Juxtapose appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Juxtapose, startups are often financed by Tusk Ventures, FirstMark, Accomplice. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tusk Ventures, FirstMark, Accomplice. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tusk Ventures, Recharge Capital, RRE Ventures.
The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Juxtapose is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Jed Cairo, Patrick Chun. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Care/of. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Property Management, Real Estate Investment.
|MPGI||United Kingdom, London|
|Coral Capital||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Realist Ventures||United States, Darien|
|5M Ventures||France, Paris|
|Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center||United States, Menlo Park|
|Yihua Enterprise (Group)||China, Shantou|
|Nvidia GPU Ventures||United States, Santa Clara|
|Contango Asset Management||-|
|Emerald Private Equity Fund||-|
|Straight Shot||United States, Omaha|
|Histtone Capital||China, Shanghai|
|MarsBio||United States, Los Angeles|
|Jinan Shijia Real Estate||China, Jinan|
|Haerbin Dongfang Huifu Chuangtou||China, Harbin|
|Taier Heavy Industry||China, Maanshan|
|Central China Securities - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Guangzhou Derun Touzi||China, Guangzhou|
|Cantor Ventures||United States, New York|
|$6M||28 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$125M||12 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|02 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$80M||10 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|$38M||07 Jan 2020||United States, New York|
|$20M||02 Apr 2019||United States, New York|
|10 May 2018||United States, New York|
|$8M||06 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
|05 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
– Orchard, the company that is radically simplifying home buying and selling, announced today that it has raised $100 million in Series D funding at over a $1 billion valuation.
– Accomplice led the round with participation from repeat investors FirstMark, Revolution, First American, Juxtapose and a syndicate of new investors.
– This new round of equity funding will support Orchard’s continued growth and innovation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.