The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Tekla Capital Management, startups are often financed by Novartis Venture Fund, Domain Associates, Third Rock Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Life Sciences Partners, Sofinnova Investments, Redmile Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sofinnova Investments, Life Sciences Partners, Ysios Capital.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This Tekla Capital Management works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Afferent Pharmaceuticals, Merus, CuraSen Therapeutics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Health Care. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|$215M||09 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$65M||03 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||21 Oct 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$63M||27 Jul 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$92M||20 May 2021||Chappaqua, New York, United States|
|$57M||04 May 2021||Iceland, Iceland|
|$152M||30 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$110M||19 Oct 2020||Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland|
|$35M||12 Oct 2020||County Dublin|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
– Aristea Therapeutics, a San Diego, CA-based clinical-stage immunology focused drug development company developing novel therapies to treat serious inflammatory orphan diseases, closed a $63m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company, with participation from existing investor Novo Holdings A/S and new investors Arena Pharmaceuticals and funds managed by Tekla Capital Management.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue the build-out of its leadership team, the formation of new partnerships and the advancement of the development of its portfolio of immunology focused programs to address orphan diseases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.