Ysios Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Spain. The main department of described VC is located in the Barcelona.
The fund was created by Joel Jean Mairet. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Ysios Capital works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Ysios Capital, startups are often financed by Kurma Partners, Caixa Capital Risc, Life Sciences Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Life Sciences Partners, Idinvest Partners, Andera Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Caixa Capital Risc, Kurma Partners, Gilde Healthcare.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Hospital. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CVRx, AM Pharma, BioVex The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|20M||09 May 2018||United States, San Leandro|
|45M||15 Nov 2017||Switzerland, Zurich|
|11M||11 Jan 2016||Spain, Barcelona|
|39M||27 Nov 2013||Switzerland, Geneva|
|15M||22 May 2017||Spain, Barcelona|
|22M||06 May 2013||Spain, Barcelona|
|37M||08 Jul 2020||Netherlands, Leiden|
|29M||10 Apr 2016||Spain, Barcelona|
|37M||28 Jan 2010||Spain, Madrid|
|52M||21 Oct 2020||France, Paris|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.