Taurus Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Taurus Ventures, startups are often financed by eLab Accelerator, Sazze, QueensBridge Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vy Capital, Strong Ventures, Social Leverage. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Strong Ventures, ID Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2016.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Farming. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Soomgo, ProducePay. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Early Steps Academy
|$1M||24 Nov 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||31 Aug 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$1M||18 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||13 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||12 Jul 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$7M||25 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$4M||11 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||27 Apr 2020||Central|
|$2M||17 Apr 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Jenfi, a Singapore-based startup, raised $6.3m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures and joined by Korea Investment Partners, Golden Equator Capital, 8VC, ICU Ventures and Taurus Ventures.
– The company previously raised $25m in debt financing from San Francisco-based Arc Labs.
– Jenfi works primarily with “digital-native” companies, including SaaS providers and e-commerce sellers.
– It claims that the average Jenfi customer experienced compounded sales growth of about 26.5% over three months, 60% over six months and 156% over 12 months.
– Vara, a payroll management startup, raised $4.8m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Go Ventures, RTP Global, AlphaJWC, Sequoia Capital India’s Surge, FEBE Ventures and Taurus Ventures.
– The company is focused on making staff management easier for small businesses and their workers.
– It has features to track attendance, calculate salaries and worker loans and disburse payroll.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.