This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Quest Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2011. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore. The fund is located in Singapore, Asia.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Quest Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Rosco Hill, RJ JAIN, MonthlyVentures as well as 2 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Golden Gate Ventures, Scale Asia Ventures, ZenStone Venture Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by 500 Startups, Golden Gate Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, as well as 12 other investors.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Quest Ventures is involved in 26 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2019. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 12 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
The fund was established by James Tan, Yunming Wang. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Carro, Burpple, Lenda. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Online Portals, Marketplace. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 13 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Singapore. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 4 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.