The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boulder. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2001. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this SOFTBANK Latin America Ventures works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spring Global, From2.com, Tiaxa. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wireless, E-Commerce. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Chile.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the SOFTBANK Latin America Ventures, startups are often financed by Wensceslao Casares, Warren Adams, Stig Leschly. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are STI Ventures, Mobius Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ideiasnet, E-nicial Ventures, Cerro Castillo Capital.
|$110M||03 Aug 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$200M||01 Jul 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$60M||16 Jun 2021||Chile, Chile|
|$250M||10 Jun 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
Grupo Bursatil Mexicano
|$150M||04 Jun 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$150M||27 Apr 2021||Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil|
|$58M||26 Nov 2020||Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil|
|$385M||30 Sep 2020||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$110M||21 Sep 2020||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Justos, a startup that says it will be the first insurance company in Brazil to use data when determining rates, has raised a $35.8 million Series A round of funding led by Ribbit Capital.
– SoftBank’s Latin American Fund and GGV participated as new investors, in addition to existing backers Kaszek, BigBets, Nubank CEO David Velez and Kavak CEO Carlos Garcia Ottati.
– The process to get insurance in the country, by any accounts, is a slow one. It takes up to 72 hours to receive initial coverage and two weeks to receive the final insurance policy. Insurers also take their time in resolving claims related to car damages and loss due to accidents, the entrepreneurs say. They also charge that pricing is often not fair or transparent.
– Yaydoo, a B2B software and payments company, raised $20.4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Base10 Partners and monashees, and joined by SoftBank’s Latin America Fund and Leap Global Partners.
– The company has raised $21.5m in total.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.