Novak Biddle Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1997. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bethesda.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Blackboard, Approva, Parchment Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are EdTech, Information Technology.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Novak Biddle Venture Partners, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Signatures Capital, City Light Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Paladin Capital Group, ABS Ventures, The Aurora Funds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by QED Investors, City Light Capital, ABS Ventures.
This organization was formed by Jack Biddle. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this Novak Biddle Venture Partners works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Novak Biddle Venture Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2005. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
|16M||20 Jul 2004||United States, San Jose|
|10M||21 Jun 2009||United States, Hyattsville|
|5M||24 Dec 2008|
|2M||26 Jun 2008||United States, McLean|
|11M||19 Nov 2007||United States, Morrisville|
|1M||03 Dec 1999||United States, Centreville|
Digital Bridge Communications Corp.
|11M||11 Dec 2006||United States, Ashburn|
|20M||02 Dec 2008||United States, Nashua|
|15M||13 Jan 2004||United States, Nashua|
|15M||31 May 2005||United States, Nashua|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.