|$3B||13 May 2021||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$61M||21 Apr 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$30M||30 Mar 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$55M||24 Mar 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$70M||22 Mar 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$27M||21 Mar 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$14M||11 Mar 2021||Shanghai, China|
|04 Mar 2021||Nantong, Jiangsu, China|
|$100M||02 Mar 2021||Xiangzhou District, Guangdong Province, China|
– SVOLT Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is a Beijing, China-based EV battery manufacturer.
– Company raised a total amount of RMB 10.28 billion ($US 1.58 billion) in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Bank of China Group Investment (BOCGI), Country Garden Venture Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), CCB Investment, IDG Capital, Sany, Xiaomi Corporation, Oceanpine Capital, CHINA RENAISSANCE among others.
– The Series B funds will be mainly used for R&D of new technologies and construction of new factories.
– Inceptio Technology is a Shangai, China-based autonomous driving truck technology and operating company.
– Company closed a US$270m Series B equity financing.
– The round was led by JD Logistics (02618.HK), Meituan (03690.HK), and PAG with participation from Deppon Express (603056.SH), IDG Capital, CMB International, SDIC, Mirae Asset, Eight Roads, and Broad Vision Funds, as well as existing shareholders GLP Hidden Hill Capital, CATL (300750.SZ), NIO Capital and Eastern Bell Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the development of its self-developed full-stack autonomous driving system “Xuanyuan”, and speed up its deployment in electrification.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.