In 2015 was created Digital Finance Group, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Circle Internet Financial, Bloq, Bitso The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Bitcoin, FinTech.
The current fund was established by James Wo. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Digital Finance Group, startups are often financed by Digital Currency Group, Pantera Capital, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Whittemore Collection, Miami International Holdings, Medici Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Digital Currency Group, Bitmain, Xochi Ventures.
|$13M||01 Jul 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||17 Jun 2021||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$2M||10 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$5M||27 May 2021||Helsingborg, Skåne County, Sweden|
|18 May 2021||-|
|$4M||15 May 2021||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$1M||08 May 2021||-|
|$2M||01 Apr 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$2M||09 Feb 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
– Amber Group, a Hong Kong-based crypto trading and technology company, raised $100m in Series B funding at a $1b valuation.
– The round was led by China Renaissance Group, Tiger Brokers, Tiger Global Management, Arena Holdings, Tru Arrow Partners, A&T Capital, Sky9 Capital, DCM Ventures, Gobi Partners, as well as existing investors Pantera Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Blockchain.com, Bit Digital, Digital Finance Group, Fenbushi Capital, Math Wallet, SNZ Capital, Continue Capital, and Mr. Zhao Qingsun.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand global operations and develop market solutions for crypto investors and companies.
– Etha Lend is a yield optimizer protocol for the DeFi ecosystem.
– The company raised $1.6m in initial funding.
– The round was led by Digital Finance Group (DFG), AU21 Capital, and Privcode Capital with participation from Vector Capital, Chain Capital, PNYX Venture, Lancer Capital, Oasis Capital, TRG Capital, Candaq Capital, Dealean Capital, Inclusion Capital, Origin Capital, ZB Capital, YBB Foundation, AC Capital, Hotbit.
– The funding will enable the company to accelerate development towards the mainnet launch of the protocol.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.