Polychain appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Coinbase, DFINITY, Kik Interactive
The typical startup value when the investment from Polychain is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Olaf Carlson-Wee. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Polychain, startups are often financed by Kindred Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Andreessen Horowitz, MetaStable Capital, Naval Ravikant. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, Naval Ravikant, MetaStable Capital.
|A-Grade Investments||United States, Los Angeles|
|Norvestia Growth Equity||Finland, Helsinki|
|Group Outcome||United States, Princeton|
|Hunt Technology Ventures||United States, Dallas|
|Zino Ventures||New Zealand, Auckland|
|Nord Holding||Germany, Hanover|
|Xuanzhang Touzi||China, Shenzhen|
|$100M||31 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$90M||10 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$20M||27 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$6M||16 Jul 2021||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|$2M||14 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$65M||03 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$5M||13 Apr 2021||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|$2M||01 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||19 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Switzerland-based privacy startup Nym Technologies has raised $6m.
– The round was led by Polychain Capital and joined by Eden Block, Greenfield One, Maven11, Tioga and 1kx.
– The company plans to use the funding to continue commercial development of network infrastructure.
– Crusoe Energy Systems from San Francisco has closed a $128m Series B equity financing led by Valor Equity Partners.
– Lowercarbon Capital, DRW Venture Capital, Founders Fund, Bain Capital Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, KCK Group, Upper90, Winklevoss Capital, Exor, Zigg Capital and JB Straubel participated.
– The company provides solutions for the energy industry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.