Impact America Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Oakland. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Kesha Cash. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PawnGuru.com, Upswing, Camino Financial. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Impact America Fund works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Impact America Fund, startups are often financed by Serious Change, Village Capital, Techstars Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars Ventures, Serious Change, Invest Detroit. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, Connetic Ventures, The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF).
|3M||02 Oct 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|9M||11 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|23M||07 Nov 2018||United States, Oakland|
|2M||19 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|19 Jun 2021||United States, Oakland|
|5M||11 May 2016||United States, Mason|
|2M||19 Jun 2021||United States, Mason|
|1000K||24 Aug 2020||United States, Newark|
|2M||26 Feb 2018||United States, Ann Arbor|
|500K||01 Apr 2015||United States, Ann Arbor|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.