Impact America Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Oakland. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Kesha Cash. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PawnGuru.com, Upswing, Camino Financial. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Impact America Fund works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Impact America Fund, startups are often financed by Serious Change, Village Capital, Techstars Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars Ventures, Serious Change, Invest Detroit. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, Connetic Ventures, The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF).
Funds with similar focus
|ACT Capital Management||-|
|Beijing Shiji Beiguang Advertising Co||-|
|Bowei Zhihong Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chuangchuang Yihao Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Elite Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Fenox Venture Capital||Costa Rica, San José, San Jose Province|
|GCI Venture Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|IDG Ventures Vietnam||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|MUFG Union Bank||New York, New York, United States|
|Neue Fund||Delaware, Middletown, United States|
|NOEMIS Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Numoda Capital Innovations||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Olympus Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Rising Tide Europe||-|
|SMZDM.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Sun Asterisk||Japan, Tokyo|
|Zhixing Heyi Capital Management||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|$20M||08 Jun 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||04 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||20 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200K||01 Aug 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$10M||16 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||29 Apr 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$5M||30 Mar 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||10 Feb 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$11M||14 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Esusu, a Harlem, NY-based financial technology company for rent reporting and data solutions for credit building, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Motley Fool Ventures with participation from Serena Williams, through Serena Ventures, The Equity Alliance, Predictive VC, previous seed round investors Concrete Rose Capital, Impact America Fund, Global Impact Fund, Next Play Ventures, and Zeal Capital Partners, and other angel investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to double down on growth through product innovation, talent recruitment, and building its financial health platform for low to medium-income families.
– CareCar, a Denver, CO-based tech-enabled benefit manager and value-based healthcare services platform, closed a $3m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Kapor Capital and Impact America Fund, with participation from Concrete Rose.
– The company plans to use the funds to accelerate its growth into new markets, with a focus on expanding its services in the senior homecare sector.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.