The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF) is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New City. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF), startups are often financed by Texas Venture Labs, Techstars Ventures, Serious Change. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars Ventures, Serious Change, Colle Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techstars Ventures, Techstars Impact Accelerator, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund).
The current fund was established by Liz Luckett, Rashid Galadanci. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carbon Lighthouse, Frogtek Bop, First Access. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Financial Services.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
|27M||02 Jun 2021||United States, Austin|
|02 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|13M||10 Jan 2018||United States, New York|
|7M||20 Nov 2017||United States, New York|
|7M||24 May 2017||United Kingdom, " United Kingdom"}|
|5M||07 Jun 2016||United States, Austin|
|5M||11 May 2016||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||16 Jul 2015||Mexico, " Mexico"}|
Clinicas del Azucar
|09 Jun 2015||Mexico, Piedras Negras|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.