This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Washington
Village Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2010. The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this VC is in Washington.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2019. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 12 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2018. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Village Capital is involved in 25 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from Village Capital, start-ups are often funded by Right Side Capital Management, Access Ventures, 500 Startups and 14 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Upslope Ventures, Target Accelerator, John Hancock, the total number of co-investors is 2. The investors in the following rounds are usually VilCap Investments, Xfund, Workday Ventures, and 10 VCs in total.
The fund was created by Ross Baird, Victoria Fram, Victoria Fram.
The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SaaS, EdTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Fig Loans, Spensa Technologies, Upswing are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: villagecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.