Serious Change appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Serious Change, startups are often financed by Tom Williams, Baltimore Angels, Vulcan Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kapor Capital, Tribeca Venture Partners, The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kapor Capital, Techstars Ventures, Impact America Fund.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Clean Energy, Finance. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mosaic, Maxwell Health, General Compression.
This organization was formed by Josh Mailman.
When the investment is from Serious Change the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this Serious Change performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|6M||06 Jun 2019||United States, San Francisco|
Lend Street Financial
|7M||07 Jun 2018||United States, Oakland|
|2M||25 Apr 2018||United States, Baltimore|
|61M||17 Jan 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|4M||22 Feb 2017||United States, New York|
|4M||08 Aug 2016||United States, New York|
|5M||11 May 2016||United States, " United States"}|
|5M||16 Dec 2015||United States, Baltimore|
|25M||22 Oct 2015||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.