In 2011 was created Hyde Park Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Hyde Park Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Techstars, Chicago Ventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are High Alpha, Drive Capital, Service Provider Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Drive Capital, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Jump Capital.
This organization was formed by Guy Turner, Ira Weiss. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Finance. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Avant, Base, Clinc. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Hyde Park Venture Partners performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The typical startup value when the investment from Hyde Park Venture Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||03 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||27 Apr 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Out Of Office
|$3M||22 Apr 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||18 Mar 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$9M||10 Feb 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$50M||27 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||26 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$50M||25 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||21 Jan 2022||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
– ShipBob, a provider of cloud-based logistics solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, announced $200m in funding.
– The funding was led by Bain Capital Ventures with participation from prior investors including SoftBank, Menlo Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners, Hyde Park Angels and Silicon Valley Bank.
– ShipBob is designed for small and medium-sized ecommerce businesses, providing them with world-class fulfillment capabilities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.